Saturday, June 9, 2012

major league baseball jerseys I can learn to study one side and water side

And finished the math, I almost thought their university dreams shattered, back when the right answer, I almost cried almost, 1999 math exam in the memory is too horrible for me, this life, even if has been reborn I think I will not forget, mathematics, I would like to learn.
Looked for a moment, I imagined, how to say, I was admitted to the national key universities, such knowledge is not a piece of cake, for me,major league baseball jerseys, I became proud of them.
Blinked his eyes, I turn a blind eye to take a break, ears heard the rustle of the writing sound, the culture of our school is more than good, in this environment, I can learn to study one side and water side, I am in high school when a person is very motivated, but wait until college, how do I as the decadence of it?
the blackboard is not very strabismus. these two locations, we later choose seats when the first choice.
Ah, He Minghui voice that only I can hear.
Can you tell me which of these questions? When I taught in some distraction, did not remember how. , if I'm working tomorrow, I will certainly have to endure criticism from the teacher.
She hesitated for a push over their textbooks, Thank you. Tomorrow mid-term exam, the teacher said this afternoon before the second class work to the math class representatives. All of a sudden, I have nothing to say today, just side, do I have to test the class last? high school every exam to the class of the whole school year should be ranked,baseball throwbacks, this time I'm done.
Rest of the time I do not know how to ride out, I reflected on a half a day to cope with exam, but did not have the strength to think of any remote way are helpless, the examination will be carried out tomorrow, I do not have a little time .
The class bell rang, shrill ringtones I am listless, mid-term exam in our schools, not just to do some things to the examination paper.
Our class on the first floor of the right-most class time, the students were three thousand three hundred twenty-two out, bent over the railing to speak loudly chat, very boring in the classroom, I left the classroom, to the people in a corner of the silent looked at the downstairs floor ecstasy.
Do not look back, just listen to the voice, I knew Who came to my behind, Zhang Changhai, his voice a few decades nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment